Skip to main content
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, spray with oil and add bacon and leeks.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until leeks have softened.
- Add tomatoes and chopped spinach and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, or until everything is soft and well mixed.
- Lightly spray around the top of the frying pan with oil to ensure eggs don’t stick. Gently whisk the eggs and egg whites together, season with salt and pepper, and add to the pan.
- Top with chopped avocado and cook for 5 minutes or until almost set.
- Cover with a lid and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the frittata is set in the middle.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and a big side salad.