Loin Chops With Lemon Honey Thyme Marinade
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, mustard, salt and pepper flakes.
- Over medium heat, bring to a slight simmer; remove from heat immediately. Cool. Set aside 1/4 of the marinade for later use.
- Pierce lamb chops with a fork several times on all sides. Place chops in a plastic food storage bag; coat with marinade. Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove chops, discarding remaining marinade.
- Cook times will vary depending on thickness of chops. For 1-inch chops, broil or grill chops over medium heat for approximately 4 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Or, pan-fry chops then transfer to a baking sheet; finish cooking at 400°F until desired doneness.
- Brush with warmed reserved marinade before serving.