Skip to main content
- Heat oil in a medium heavy bottom sauté pan or wok.
- Add the veal strips and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic and white part of the green onions only. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chili sauce, black pepper, brown sugar, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, and soy sauce; bring to a simmer.
- Mix the corn starch and chicken broth in a small bowl. Add to the simmering mixture. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli-cauliflower mix; gently toss together to heat through.
- Garnish with onion greens. Serve immediately over steam rice.